Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mandarin Gardens

Lately I have been craving chinese food like crazy. I have stumbled upon a favorite in Logan--Mandarin Gardens. Their food is excellent, great service and great prices. I love egg drop soup and theirs is pretty good. Not the best in the whole world, but pretty good. I usually have the beef and broccoli--and that is excellent. They put in a lot of beef--some places its more broccoli with a hint of beef, not here! They also put in bamboo with the brocolli and beef giving an addtional texture and flavor to the meal. The prettiest dish I have seen there is the Orange chicken. It was decoratively displayed on the dish and came with a hand carved carrot flower on the side. It was good, but I will always go back to beef and broccoli. I went there again last night. I love that place. If you ever find yourself needing chinese in Logan. This place is where I would recommend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment